Some of the principle licensing updates for March 2019 –
- Microsoft announce the General Availability of Visual Studio 2019 with Community, and Professional and Enterprise. See the announcement
- Microsoft General Availability of System Center 2019 See the announcement
- Microsoft update the Home Use Program FAQs See the updated FAQs
- Extended Security Updates for Windows 7 See the announcement
- Microsoft improve website on Microsoft Plans See the Microsoft website
- Microsoft create playbook for cloud migration for partners
- CSP grew by 52% in 12 months See the announcement
- $32 billion in revenue in the Q2 earnings with commercial cloud revenue increase of 48% year-over-year to $9 billion, and Azure by 76%
- The Azure Expert MSP managed service program has grown to 43 partners that focuses on partners that drive consistent, repeatable, high-fidelity managed services on Azure and are driving more than $100,000 per month in Azure consumption
- Microsoft Cloud Agreement forced via Partner Center API for CSP Partners – See Announcement
- Billing Change for Azure Reservations and Server Subscriptions for CSP -all invoices for Azure reservations and server subscriptions transactions will be issued by the end of 8th calendar day (UTC) of the following month, consolidating the billing cycle for the specified offers.
This website is a way to give back to the licensing community and as an information resource for all customers that work with Microsoft software and licensing. I hope you find it of value.
Copyright – Softspend Limited 2019. All Rights Reserved.