As Microsoft push forward with 47% revenue growth in Q1 for commercial cloud, Microsoft push towards higher cost and expensive licensing ‘bundles’ to achieve record growth, implementing a swathe of price increases in October 2018.
- As a CSP partner, 31st October 2018, you can now change the billing frequency of a Subscription for the Online Services from monthly to annual, and vice versa. Updated billing article: https://goo.gl/gJ85zS
- Mainstream support for Office Professional Plus 2016 ends 13th October 2020, and Microsoft extends support to October 2023. Extending interoperability with Office365 services.
- Microsoft Product Price Changes, and Level A Waterfall Adjustment – Effective October 1st
- Establishing a single, consistent starting price across all programs aligned to web direct for online services (OLS)
- Removing the programmatic volume discounts (Level A and Open Level C) in Enterprise Agreement (EA)/EA Subscription, MPSA, Select/ Select Plus, and Open programs (Open, Open Value, Open Value Subscription). A programmatic approach to drive purchasing behaviours towards CSP for SMB customers.
- Aligning government pricing for on-premises and online services to the lowest commercial price in EA/EAS, MPSA, Select Plus, and Open Programs
- Delivering a newly designed Customer Price Sheet that better outlines how a customer’s price was derived (direct EA/EAS only)
- Office 2019 commercial prices will increase 10 percent over current on-premises pricing
- The price increase will include Office client, Enterprise CAL, Core CAL, and server products
- Windows Enterprise E3 will now refer to the per user offer only- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 per User becomes Windows 10 Enterprise E3
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 per Device becomes Windows 10 Enterprise
- The price of Windows 10 Enterprise will be raised to match the price of Windows 10 Enterprise E3
- Windows 10 Enterprise E5 per device will be discontinued
This website is a way to give back to the licensing community and as an information resource for all customers that work with Microsoft software and licensing. I hope you find it of value.
Copyright – Softspend Limited 2019. All Rights Reserved.